Welcome to our Public Blog!

You may think you have found us, but you haven't. This is just our teaser blog fit for public consumption. If you would like to see more of us:) Please leave a comment and we'll hook you up with an invite to our private blog!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Balance of Life

I am still learning to juggle all the different parts of my life. I know most people do this throughout their lives but I am out to master this one NOW. I want to have that happy balance that works for me and my family.

I've been really thinking about what that is for me....asking myself a lot of questions.

Do I spend enough quality time with my children?
no

Am I spending enough energy on "dating" and "appreciating" my husband?
no

Will my house ever be free of clutter?
no

How many programs, chore charts, schedules, family cheers is too many?
not sure yet...still working on this one.

Does blogging have a place in my balanced life?
yes!

Well, at least I'm doing one thing right!

All joking aside, I'm excited to get this balance in my life. I'll let you know when I do. Hopefully very very soon. But until then...

I will blog about THIS

(if the link "this" doesn't work for you, you need an invite to my blog, leave your e-mail address.)

2 comments:

  1. hey emily, we want to be added
    brett.archibald@gmail.com
    ashleyarchi@gmail.com

    plus check out our new blog (its under construction. http://sites.google.com/site/archibaldsite/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be added please.....za1205@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...