Welcome to our Public Blog!

You may think you have found us, but you haven't. This is just our teaser blog fit for public consumption. If you would like to see more of us:) Please leave a comment and we'll hook you up with an invite to our private blog!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Flashback Friday because it sounds better than Saturday.

I remember when Ruby wasn't sick. It was just a week and a half ago, although Kyle and I both agree it seems like 3 weeks ago.

Flashback Friday: November 10, 2009

One day while Isaac was in school, Luke, Ruby and I enjoyed the fall leaves and the unseasonably warm weather.

You think you had a bad hair day?
Take your pick--a nearly bald with a "lets try and pretend we have enough hair for this clip" kind of hair day? Or, "I just roll out of bed and my curls take care of everything else" kind of hair day?

Ready more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...