Welcome to our Public Blog!

You may think you have found us, but you haven't. This is just our teaser blog fit for public consumption. If you would like to see more of us:) Please leave a comment and we'll hook you up with an invite to our private blog!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where to begin, where to begin...

One of Isaac and Luke's favorite books starts out that way and I'm using it as my title because it correctly describes how I feel right now. We had a great trip to AZ, and I guess we were meant to stay there, because as soon as we get home bad things start to happen. Ruby is sick, Isaac and Luke are fighting non-stop, Kyle is perma-exhausted and I started to wish we could just eat out every meal and throw our kitchen away (but I might have always wished that).

But for the sake of blogging, I'm going to ignore all of that and just dive right in and blog about the last 2 1/2 weeks.

view it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...